We’re committed to fully integrating content and optimization to create a successful On Page SEO strategy for your website. On Page SEO is a foundational part of overall SEO strategy implementation that focuses on indexation, crawl ability, as well as website and document relevancy.
On-page optimization affects a web page’s listing in natural search engine results for specific keywords. These factors are controlled by the content and the coding structure on a webpage like HTML code, meta tags, alt tags, keyword placement, and keyword density.
Every webmaster or SEO expert must be well familiar with On Page SEO, as it is the basic requirement for any website. It is not only vital for a ranking but also makes the site extremely appealing for people to use and appreciate its existence.
We begin with On Page SEO when making your website more search engine friendly.
During this process, we optimize all the pages on your site. We know very well that everything should work together and each page of your website includes a particular goal.
On Page SEO Step By Step Techniques:
- Keyword analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Meta Tags optimization
- Alt Tags optimization
- Anchor text optimization
- Content optimization
- Search engine friendly URL
- Canonical issue
- Heading optimization
- Keyword density
- Sitemap creation
- Usability and accessibility
- Google analytics
- Webmaster setup
- Browser compatibility
- HTML optimization
Primary Goal of On Page SEO:
Ensuring the optimized pages of your website are stored in the proper search engine decks is the primary goal of on-page optimization. This practice is integral to advanced On Page SEO and can ultimately impact how well your website ranks in the search results.
Thoroughly optimizing your website requires more than just proper usage of keywords and phrases. On Page SEO is an extensive project that demands the skill-sets of many website professionals.
Most Useful On Page SEO Tasks To Rank Any Website:
- Meta Robots Tag Allows Crawling
- txt Crawling
- URL is included in the sitemap
- Schema Markup
- HTTPS – SSL
- Meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Responsive Design: Same content and links
- Multimedia: Evaluate or describe media
- Page Speed: utilize CDNs, compress images and use reliable hosting
- Integrate social sharing buttons
- Use Small Paragraph
- Active voice and small sentence
- Keyword Research: Search Volume, Competitor
- Unique, high-quality content
- Start title tag with keyword
- Add modifier to title: Best, guide, review, top, year
- SEO friendly URL
- Attractive meta description
- Header Tags: H1-H6
- Optimize images: compress, title names, add alt text
- Drop your keyword in the first 100 words
- Internal links/Outbound links
- Sprinkle LSI keywords
- Post long Content
- Use Positive or Negative Keyword in Title
- Use Power Word in SEO Title
On Page SEO Checklist For E-commerce Website:
- Complete keyword research
- Make use of unique title tag
- Use focus keyword in URL and Heading1
- Optimize image with Alt Text and filename
- Remove duplicate content
- Replace thin content with long content
- Optimize featured snippet for ranking
- Speed up your page
- Need Mobile Friendly website
- Make sure your E-commerce website can be crawled and indexed by google
- Of course use HTTPS
- Make simple site structure
- Give enough content to your site
- Write product descriptions
- Use review section for product pages
- Fix 4XX error pages
- Use canonical tags where they need
- Optimize your site by adding schema markup
A professional On Page SEO campaign will increase your ranking in search engines and improve the overall readability and usability of a website for visitors. But it doesn’t guarantee a website a high position in search engines alone.
At our company E2Soft Solution, we do everything that will help us to take your website higher than the millions of other sites available on the search engines.